- Internships & Graduate Trainee, Full time
- Société Générale - VIE
- 12 Jul 18
- Milan, Lombardia, Italy
- Selon profil
- Full time
Corporate Investment Banking Financial Auditor - M/F - VIE Milan
Join for a VIE Société Générale Inspection and Audit Division (DCPE) in Milan.Avec 30 millions de clients dans plus de 75 pays, Société Générale est l'une des plus importantes entreprises de services financiers en Europe.
Parce qu'il n'y a pas de succès collectif sans réussite individuelle, de progrès d'entreprise sans évolutions personnelles, Société Générale propose à chacun de ses 148 000 collaborateurs une aventure professionnelle épanouissante et enrichissante, qui respecte la diversité des talents
Société Générale a reçu en 2017 pour la 4e année consécutive la certification « Top Employer France » pour sa politique de Ressources Humaines.
Under the authority and with the support of the Head of mission, your main responsibilities will consist in :
* Identifying and assessing the operational, counterpart and market risks.
* Verifying the correct respect of the internal rules and legal requirements and regulations.
* Assessing the security of the transactions and IT system.
* Assessing the quality of the risk portfolio and the counterpart risk management.
* Assessing the efficiency of the permanent control environment.
* Controlling the quality of accounting and financial information.
* Formalizing your investigations.
* Making recommendations.
* Contributing to the preparation of the audit report and the debriefing of the assignment.
The VIE assignment in a nutshell
This VIE in Milan is to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 12 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France's eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space.
Please see http://www.civiweb.com/, in order to have more details regarding your financial indemnities.
Profil recherché :
Graduated from a Business/Engineering school or University, with a major in Finance, Audit, or Risk management, you have ideally a previous experience in Finance, internal or external audit area.
You speak English fluently and you have a good level in Italian.
You have a good command of the Pack Office.As VIE you will gain concrete experience of internal audit, have the opportunity to discover the banking activities and specialized financial services as well as to obtain experience of working in a multi cultural environment.
> Accounting, Finance, Risk Management skills