Corporate & Investment Banking, Milan – Maternity Leave Replacement
- Milan, Lombardia, Italy Milan Lombardia IT
- Temporary, Full time
- Banco Santander
- 16 Jul 18 2018-07-16
The Italian team of Santander is looking for a person to act as a substitution replacement for a period of approximately 8 months.
- The role is based in Milan and the successful candidate will be part of the Corporate & Investment Banking team which has the responsibility of the worldwide relationships with the Italian key corporate clients of the bank.
- The candidate should be able to (i) assist in the origination of a wide variety of banking services (from trade and lending products to capital markets, capital structure and advisory solutions) offered to the Santander’s Italian corporate clients and (ii) coordinate the execution of the deals working with the product teams and lawyers. In addition to this, the candidate should manage, together with the senior bankers and the credit analysts, all the internal approval processes needed to provide financial support to the key corporate clients of the bank.
- Prerequisites for this role are:
- at least 4 years of experience working in an investment bank on the relationship side or in a product area in Italy;
- fluency in Italian and English languages, both written and oral;
- ability to learn quickly and to work independently but also as part of a large team split across different geographies;
- proactive and responsible approach with strong analytic skills.