Economics and Data Reporting - Internship
Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies. Generali Group Marketing builds a compelling and differentiating brand platform for the company through a series of strategic initiativesGenerali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies.
Generali Group Marketing builds a compelling and differentiating brand platform for the company through a series of strategic initiatives intended to enhance the customer experience. The unit Group Brand is in charge of developing and implementing Group’s brand strategy and strengthening Generali’s brand equity, designing and maintaining brand identity guidelines to ensure consistent implementation across all business lines, guiding brand visibility activities, based on business requirements, and steering and implementing rebranding activities.
We are looking for a highly motivated and talented Economics and Data Reporting - intern to work closely with both our Global Head of Brand and other members of our marketing team to execute projects that spread across multiple countries to monitor, track and enhance the Generali Brand.
The successful candidate will be responsible to support the Head of unit to:
- execute projects that spread across multiple countries
- monitor, track and enhance the Generali Brand.
Please provide your CV in English The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- University degree, preferably in business administration, engineering or marketing
- Fluency in English language
- Strong skills in analytical & conceptual skills (identification of key message)
- Qualitative as well as quantitative skills (figures, wording…)
- Strong passion for the customer and interest in Marketing topics
- Excellent MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint skills
- Proven experience in managing multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines
- Analytical, results-driven and gifted with an eye for detail
- Strong experience in creating and working on presentations and support materials reporting brand tracking
- Focusing on identifying program successes, best practices and deficiencies in order to help foster continuous improvement in the Generali Brand
- Team spirit, appreciating team working
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-starter and proactive
- Strong personal motivation and sense of autonomy