Financial Services Banking Consultant
- Da definire
- Milan, Lombardia, Italy Milan Lombardia IT
- Permanent, Full time
- Accenture Italy
- 26 Mar 18 2018-03-26
We are looking for a Financial Services - Banking Consultant. Play your part in projects focused on Financial Services, get to know top managers of leading Italian banks, and become part of a prominent leader in the industry. Enjoy the challenge of large scale projects, supporting companies that are investing the most on innovation.
TECHNOLOGY IS DISRUPTING BANKING AND INSURANCE.
JOIN ACCENTURE CONSULTING AND LIVE THE TRANSFORMATION OF FINANCIAL SERVICES.
Use your talents to transform the way the world's largest companies do business - join our global Technology and Management Consulting teams, shape innovative processes and integrate them with the most advanced digital technology. Help us drive the change in Financial Services, Health & Public Service, Products, Communications, Media & Technology and Resources.
FINANCIAL SERVICES BANKING CONSULTANT
Play your part in projects focused on Financial Services, get to know top managers of leading Italian banks, and become part of a prominent leader in the industry. Enjoy the challenge of large scale projects, supporting companies that are investing the most on innovation.
Don’t just follow the rules. Set them.
The Financial Services operating group serves a set of increasingly interconnected practices:Banking; Insurance; Capital Markets; Finance & Risk, Distribution & marketing, Human Capital, Accenture Technology Infrastructure Services. While disparate, these industries all directly impact the environments in which their customers live and are all central to sustainable economic growth in developed and developing economies.
We are looking for a Financial Services Banking Consultant.
As a Banking Consultant, you’ll often be responsible for:
- Understanding our clients’ business challenges and participating in identifying solutions to their business challenges;
- Working with client teams to design and deliver strategic solutions with the help of his / her functional, digital and industry skills; developing and handling project deliverables such as:
- Designing the strategy to transform legacy infrastructure into systems which are aligned to latest technology;
- Formulation of Payments strategy & Business case for payments transformation program;
- Drafting of a new business strategy for a major credit card company, formulation of an overseas operations strategy, formulation of a next-generation Bank systems plan;
- Drafting a business growth strategy plan around cards/payments services;
- Developing Business Cases , Project Road Maps and Operating and Payment Architecture Models to implement complex solutions and systems for financial institutions;
- Understanding and implementing the use of Open Banking / Open APIs;
- Business analysis ,project management activities such as gap analysis, requirements gathering, functional specifications, issue management, project planning etc;
You will have experience with some of the following:
- Project / program management and/or of implementing IT solutions and / or redesigning processes, in some of the following areas:
- Core Banking (Retail & Corporate Banking);
- Credit Services;
- Core Payments including Retail and Corporate payments;
- Cards Transformation;
- Digital & Omni Channel
- Mobile Payments
- Real Time Payment Architectures
- Understanding of end to end process lifecycles in domains like core banking , payments and credit services
- Strong analytical skills and ability to develop creative and breakthrough solutions;
- Master’s Degree in technical - scientific or economic disciplines;
- From 1 to 5 years experience gained in a multinational/national consulting company in the banking sector;
- Knowledge of the functionalities of the main IT application systems in banking companies;
- Excellent analytical and synthesis skills;
- Ability to work in team;
- Excellent interpersonal skills: ability to interface with different stakeholders;
- Fluent English.
For further information, visit our website: professioni.accenture.it For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards (art13 L.196/03), visit professioni.accenture.it
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer.