As Corporate Lending Manager, you will join a team of senior loan originators dedicated to the corporate & syndicated lending activity of BBVA in Europe and Asia. Your mission will be to lead and coordinate the origination, structuring, and execution of corporate loan deals with BBVA clients in the country under your responsibility.
You will be in charge of the corporate and syndicated lending activity of BBVA in Italy and will be based in our Milan branch.
The work will consist of:
- Identifying bank financing needs and acquisition finance opportunities with BBVA clients in Italy
- Defining marketing strategies
- Structuring corporate loans
- Preparing bank financing offers and marketing presentations
- Coordinating loan executions
- Negotiating loan facility documentation
We are looking for a proactive, customer-focused and detail-oriented person with strong analytical skills, who is a collaborative team player.
Master's degree or equivalent from a business school or a university
Proven track record in:
- Origination of syndicated loan mandates (including identification of financing opportunities, set-up of commercial strategies, preparation of marketing documents, client meetings)
- Structuring of syndicated loans
- Execution of syndicated loan mandates
- Negotiation of legal documentations
Minimum 5-7 years of experience in these roles
- Italian - Native
- English - Advanced
- Spanish - Not required but would be a plus
It would be necessary to have an expert level in:
- Credit risk analysis
- Corporate finance
- Technical analysis and modelling
- Bilateral and syndicated financing
- Use of Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- You have the ability to create new business relationships
- You consider yourself a person with initiative
- You love to work in collaborative and diverse environments
- You identify with the purpose and values of BBVA
Our commitment with diversity
At BBVA we believe that having a team made up of people with different ways of looking at the world and facing each challenge makes us a better bank.
For this reason we actively support diversity and inclusion and we want to invite you to send your application regardless of your race, sex, age, sexual condition or country of origin, experience, studies... and we cultivate a collaborative and inclusive work environment that allows us to show the best of ourselves.