As a member of the Cash Equity Client Relationship team in Italy, you will work with all the team on various tasks.
As a member of the Cash Equity Client Relationship team in Italy, you will work with all the team on various tasks that will include, among other things:
- Help producing the daily & monthly business reporting for the team and front office (Management, Sales, Sales traders, Traders, Analysts and Marketing)
- Control the data quality of our databases & investigate potential issues
- Respond to questions & ad hoc reporting requests from the team, business lines and management
- Help monitoring client invoicing of our research services
You will be working on the equities trading floor in Milan's office, in connection with London and Paris trading floors. This job is an opportunity to further develop your understanding of the equities business, build relationships with sales traders, salespeople & analysts and play an integral part in a dynamically changing environment.
- Student (last year of study) from a top-ranking university or equivalent management or engineering school
- English/ Italian mother tongue or very high level of proficiency
- Excellent numeric skills
- Excel modelling and ideally some experience of working with a reporting software tool (Qlik, Tableau, Business Object etc.)
- Attention to detail and organisational skills to plan and prioritise workload
- Ability to be creative and dynamic and enjoy working in a challenging environment
Exane can offer you attractive career opportunities before and/or after your graduation in a creative and entrepreneurial corporate culture which rewards the contribution of every individual.