The Candidate will be part of a team in which he will be in charge for the main aspects of Compliance of the new Retail and Consumer Finance activities.This postion in located in Milano.
About the area:
The Compliance and AML Department in charge for the oversight, support and monitoring of all the activities of the bank with the aim to ensure the compliance with the relevant laws and regulations.
As there is the deployment of a brand new business for the Milan Branch, there is the need for ensuring the correct supervision of AML, Customer Compliance and the other relevant aspects related to the Retail and Consumer Finance Market.
The Candidate will be part of a team in which he will be in charge for the main aspects of Compliance of the new Retail and Consumer Finance activities.
About the role:
The person who will join the team will be responsible, under the supervision of the head of the team to provide advisory, support and II level of controls on: :
- Know Your Customer Due Diligence process
- High Risk Clients Approval
- Politically Exposed Persons detection and management
- Client risk scoring and profiling
- Regulatory Reporting
- Data protection
- Banking and Payment services Transparency Rules
- New products Compliance assessment
- To support the Business Lines and the 1st level of controls staff in the continuous monitoring of the clients
- Manage the early warning system and the alerts escalated at the Compliance & AML Functions.
- To provide for coordination and support in the Claims Management.
- Support the function to act as Italian Reference for Data Protection and liaise with the DPO in Spain
- Support the Reporting to the Central Compliance and Internal Control Teams.
- Perform the Compliance & AML permanent control plan and provide support for its improvement.
The candidate should have at least 5 or 6 years of experience, Compliance & AML functions of Retail Banks, Private Banks, Payment Services Providers or Consumer Finance Entities, and preferably experienced in Digital / Remote Financial Services.preferable in digital, online, mobile Banking environments; the candidate could be also an experienced and specialist in the above activities form a Consulting Firm.
Working Experience and / or Project Management on set up and implementation of :
- Anti Money Laundering / Financial Crime, Know Your Customer Due Diligence, Profiling, Monitoring and Sanction Screening Systems for example: SAS AML, Actimize AML, Fircosoft, Shine, GIANOS, Hawk, Athena etc..
- Main regulatory and supervisory reporting obligations to provide support on:
- Bank of Italy Supervisory Reporting P.U.M.A.- 2
- Italian Financial Intelligence Unit systems S.A.R.A. / A.U.I.
- Centrale dei Rischi / Anacredit
- Disclosure obligations like periodical reports to Bank of Italy etc..
- Customer / Consumer protection / Transparency in banking services.
- Claims / Complaints management.
- Regulatory – Supervisory Reporting set up .
- Italian Mother Tongue, Fluent in English, Spanish highly appreciated even if at an intermediate level