- Milan, Lombardia, Italy Milan Lombardia IT
- Permanent, Full time
- Mason Alexander
- 16 Apr 18 2018-04-16
My client are a leading Irish Bank who are looking to hire into their risk analytics team based in Dublin. The main areas they are looking to hire into include; Risk Data, Model Development, Credit Strategies and Model Enablement.
My client are looking for ambitious and experienced candidates across all functions. Prior experience of loss forecasting, stress testing, IRB, IFRS 9, automated credit decisioning, model validation, data analytics and/or data management is especially valued. Candidates will have the opportunity to develop and advance within risk analytics.
- Analysis and Investigation: Undertake various complex data analyses, investigations and modelling of business issues to improve the management, services and products of the bank.
- Expert advices: Provide specialist advice to the business with an emphasis on the impact and application of risk management requirements
- Regulatory Requirements: Lead and support of business areas in cmplying with AIB's regulatory obligations and risk appetite
- Reporting Quantitative information: Using data to inform business decisions
- Digital protection: Access / utilise bank data within the policies and frameworks required by AIB
- Previous experience in one of the above functions
- Curiosity and investiveness
- A bachelors degree in a quantitative analytical discipline, e.g. mathematics, applied mathematics, physics, statistics, engineering etc
- Strong ability to document and communicate in written form
- Strong communication skills
- Managing delivery of development tasks
- Technical knowledge might include: regression, decision trees and / or other prediction techniques, data extraction and manipulation such as SQL, SAS or Teradata and / or experience of statistical analysis packages such as SAS, R or SPSS;
- Good problem solving skills
For more information contact Maria Keogh on +353 1 685 4414 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org