Group own funds junior analyst
Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies. Over almost 200 years, we have built a multinational group that is present in more than 60 countries, withGenerali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies.
Over almost 200 years, we have built a multinational group that is present in more than 60 countries, with 470 companies and nearly 80,000 employees. Our group aims to become the standard bearer and industry leader in the European retail insurance market, building on our existing base of 50 million retail clients, out of an overall total of 72 million.
Generali Head Office Group Own Funds & Capital Planning Unit is responsible for and coordinates, at group level, the Capital Planning and Allocation process. The Unit is in charge of planning and monitoring the Business Units (BUs) performances, based on Risk-adjusted indicators. It also coordinates the quarterly calculation process for Market Value Balance Sheet and Own Funds based on Solvency II principles, used for different purposes, including external/regulatory disclosure and internal analysis.
Working within the Group Own Funds team, the successful candidate will:
- Coordinate data collection from BUs and other internal stakeholders
- Analyze the solvency position, from both the technical/systemic and economic point of view
- Preparing the market disclosure for control authorities (QRT)
- Preparing the back up for Audit activities
- Master’s Degree in Economics
- Knowledge of Solvency related topics
- Familiarity with Accounting software
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Advanced knowledge of English
- Good learning skills
- Flexibility and team-working skills