Insurance Effectiveness Spcialist - Stage
Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies. Within the Group Integrated Reporting – Group Consolidation & Finance of Assicurazioni Generali we are looking for an internship.Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies.
Within the Group Integrated Reporting – Group Consolidation & Finance of Assicurazioni Generali we are looking for an internship.
Insurance Effectiveness Team’s mission is to monitor and challenge Group technical action plans and performance of Insurance and Reinsurance activities, in connection with technical streams within Head Office of Assicurazioni Generali S.p.A. and other Bus of Generali Group. In particular, related to the Insurance Performance Delivery and Portfolio Management, core accountabilities are to:
- Provide support to the country and global office and acts as a link to the country and global organization for communication purposes
- Support day-to-day communications and ensuring cross-functionality and departmental links between the global office and the country office
- Participate in program planning, facilitation, and coordination
- Monitor technical action plans and performance
- Coordinate cross-function activities within the Group
- Supporting the development of project work plans and donor reports, coordinating inputs from multiple sources, and facilitating the internal review process to ensure timely submission
- Conducting routine monitoring of program/project progress, identifying best practices, lessons learned, and areas for improvement, including short-term technical assistance needs.
- Reviewing and providing comments on sub-agreements and grantee reports.
- Reviewing or assisting with the development of programmatic and organizational budgets
- Business Administration, economics or actuarial degree
- Team worker
- Language skills will be valued: Necessary at least English
- Microsoft Office well knowledge, Database knowledge