Junior Risk Analyst - Junior Acrtuary
In the framework of Solvency II, we are currently seeking a Junior Actuary to strengthen the Risk Model Framework that is accountable to: * Support Group CRO on the Internal Model and Standard Formula quantitative aspects both related with Pillar I and Pillar II of
In the framework of Solvency II, we are currently seeking a Junior Actuary to strengthen the Risk Model Framework that is accountable to:
- Support Group CRO on the Internal Model and Standard Formula quantitative aspects both related with Pillar I and Pillar II of Solvency II regime;
- define and review the Group Internal Model Overall Methodology;
- feed, monitor and report the IM simulations, monitoring the whole calculation process;
- review and analyzed Group and Local results supporting top management for strategic decisions;
- support the BUs in assessing and monitoring the local risk profile and related risk based measures;
- asses and monitor the overall SCR of Assicurazioni Generali S.p.A.solo entity.
The Junior Actuary will support the team on several aspects of the Group Internal Model process. S/He will monitor and challenge local units on the Capital results at Local BUs level, and focusing on the generation of Group Capital reporting to ensure proper on time delivery of results for both internal and regulatory compliance.
The resource will perform activities ranging from data collection to statistical analyses and reporting aspects of Capital results at Local BUs level.
The main tasks related to the Junior Actuary position are to:
- contribute to monitor, review and continuously enhance the performance of local BUs, in conjunction with other GRM functions, on both modelling aspects and results;
- review and prepare internal reporting of Local BUs performances;
- prepare formal Group reporting templates for both internal and regulatory compliance;
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor and Master Degree in Economics, Finance, Actuarial Sciences or Mathematics;
- robust knowledge of statistical techniques and their application;
- knowledge and possibly experience in Montecarlo Simulation techniques, correlations and aggregation of risks;
- knowledge of financial aspects (Market Value Balance Sheet, Investments types, main financial pricing techniques);
- strong knowledge of Solvency II regime;
- english fluency for presenting and writing.
- solid and enhanced use of Microsoft Office suite
Nice to have
- knowledge of Insurance products and underwriting modelling
- Italian language basic skills
Other European foreign language such as French, German, Spanish.
- Good knowledge of one of the following: Prophet, Matlab, R.
- Proficiency in performing multiple tasks and dealing with dynamic deadline requirements.
· Performing in stressed conditions.
· Proactive approach, strong achievement and result oriented.
· Have a collaborative mind-set with strong interpersonal skills.
· Advanced presentation skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to comfortably communicate at all levels of the organization.
· Capable of developing independent opinion and defending their own views upon challenge.