Life Reinsurance Analyst - In-ward Portfolio Management
Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies. Over almost 200 years, we have built a multinational group that is present in more than 60 countries, with
Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies.
Over almost 200 years, we have built a multinational group that is present in more than 60 countries, with more than 400 companies and nearly 80,000 employees. Our group aims to become the standard bearer and industry leader in the European retail insurance market, building on our existing base of 50 million retail clients, out of an overall total of 72 million.
The mission of Life Reinsurance dept. is to offer to the Group Business Units the same level of services they can get from the professional Reinsures in terms of program features design, availability of capacity, underwriting skills, technical assistance, pricing and capital/solvency margin management. The main objective of the Life Reinsurance is to add as much value as possible to the business retaining the expected profits within the Group with a prudent mitigation of the risks assumed.
Main task of the Life Reinsurance Analyst - In-ward Portfolio Management are:
• In-ward reinsurance portfolio accounting, day to day administration
• Guarantee the correct data transfer to the Accounting/Admin System (SICS)
• In-ward reinsurance contractual documentation (wording, issuing and filing)
• In-ward reinsurance accounting - profitability analysis
• Analyse the profitability of reinsurance treaties
• Support in data gathering and regular reporting from the Ceding Business Units
• Prepare supporting material for the Reinsurance and Retrocession Team Supervisor The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
• Degree in Statistics and Actuarial Science
• Very good accounting skills with good understanding of balance-sheet main principles
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Analytical thinker with strong attention to details
• Problem solving capacity
• Team working oriented
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Fluent in English
Nice to have:
• Reinsurance/ Life insurance working experience
• Good in German