2022 Corporate & Investment Bank -Wholesale Payments Full-time Analyst Program - Tokyo
Have you ever wondered what it means to help drive innovation across global payments? Are you curious how multi-national businesses manage currencies and payments? J.P. Morgan is at the forefront of innovation in emerging financial technology that is improving cash management and payment solutions.
As one of the world's largest banks, J.P. Morgan moves $5 trillion each day for our clients around the world- almost 20% of the global USD market- across multinational corporations, financial institutions, and public sector entities. Our leadership position allows us, and requires us, to constantly innovate to stay on top and deliver for our clients.
The Wholesale Payments program offers you the opportunity to gain hands-on experience across this exciting, innovative landscape to learn what it takes to "make money move." With the full support and resources of J.P. Morgan, you'll have what you need to succeed - from training and mentorship from senior leaders to engagement on challenging projects that use all your skills. We are looking for out-of-the box thinkers to help us drive our future client solutions. What to expect
This rotational program kicks off with intensive training led by our expert professionals. You'll gain an understanding of our businesses, how they work and how we serve clients as well as the technical skills needed to make a difference right from the beginning.
You'll make an impact by:
- Beginning to learn how we work with 100,000+ clients in 150+ countries to support cash management needs and technology-based payment solutions
- Identifying opportunities to leverage emerging technologies to meet client needs
- Exposure to product, strategy, or client coverage-based teams
- Being part of creating innovative ideas to transform the Wholesale Payments landscape
- Working under the guidance of mentors and a supportive team
- Networking with industry leaders, accessing best-in-class training and learning how all our businesses work together to provide excellent customer service
Working location: About You
If you've got initiative and the vision to come up with strategies and plans, then this is the role for you.
Key skills include:
- Exceptional analytical, research and project management skills
- Familiarity with business fundamentals
- Ability to quickly solve problems on your own and with a team
- Enthusiasm, energy and a drive to succeed
- A collaborative mindset and willingness to partner and work on a team
- Fluency both in Japanese and English
- All majors eligible to apply
- Pursuing a degree qualification with solid academic background and an expected graduation by March 2022
- Available to start full-time employment from April 1, 2022
December 1, 2020 (23:59 Japan time) What's next?
Help us learn about you by submitting a complete and thoughtful application. After you confirm your application, we will review it to determine whether you meet certain required qualifications.
If you are advanced to the next step of the process, you'll receive an email invitation to complete a series of 12 games through the pymetrics platform. pymetrics will allow you to showcase your potential beyond what you tell us in your resume and application form. It's an additional data point that helps us gain a better understanding of who you are as an individual. It should take no longer than 25-35 minutes to complete. If you have already completed the pymetrics games, you will have the opportunity to submit your gameplay results for this specific application without having to replay the games.
Following completion of pymetrics, you'll receive another email invitation to complete a video interview, powered by HireVue. This is your opportunity to further bring your resume to life and showcase your experience for our recruiting team and hiring managers.
Both pymetrics and HireVue are required, and your application will not be considered for further review until you have completed them.
Please email us at email@example.com for any enquiries, and visit jpmorganchase.com/careers for upcoming events, career advice, our locations and more.
JPMorgan Chase is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that respects all people for their unique skills, backgrounds and professional experiences. We strive to hire qualified, diverse candidates, and we will provide reasonable accommodations for known disabilities. Reasonable Adjustments
J.P. Morgan is an inclusive employer of choice. If you require any adjustments to enable you to perform the essential functions of your job, please do not hesitate to contact your recruiter.
If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please contact your respective recruiter. Join Us
At JPMorgan Chase, we are creating positive change for the diverse communities we serve. We do this by championing your innovative ideas through a supportive culture that helps you every step of the way as you build your career. If you are passionate, curious and ready to make an impact, we are looking for you.
Visit jpmorgan.com/careers for upcoming events, career advice, our locations and more.
©2020 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran