- Tokyo, Tokyo-to, Japan
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley - Tokyo
- 15 Oct 18
Leading electronics manufacturer looking to expand their Finance team are searching for a Accountant
- You will be managing the full spectrum of accounting and finance functions in accordance to statutory requirements, company policies and procedures for company business entity in APAC.
- You will be preparing and performing analysis of monthly management reports and monthly schedules and manage external audits; drafting and filing of statutory accounts
- Manage tax matters, including corporate tax, goods and services tax, consumption tax, withholding tax and GST audit from IRAS
- Working with various departments to ensure smooth flow of accounting functions
- Assisting or leading of ad-hoc projects related to system and process improvements for the region as assigned and required.
- ACCA or CPA would be ideal
- 4-6 years of relevant experience would be a plus
About our client
My client is a global electronics manufacturer with a strong presence in Japan.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.