Aladdin Business, Client Engagement, Associate/Vice President
Description About this role
The Aladdin Client Engagement (ACE) team manages the partnerships formed with each BlackRock Solutions client. ACE is the trusted advisor, problem solver and business partner to Aladdin clients. They are the key point of contact and are charged with driving and deepening the relationship over time. The Aladdin Client Engagement is highly focused on understanding the needs and evolving priorities of client organizations and on providing investment process solutions that leverage the capabilities of the entire BlackRock Solutions organization. PURPOSE AND SCOPE
The Aladdin Client Engagement team is actively seeking an Associate/Vice President to help manage a set of high-profile sophisticated clients in the Insurance/Banking/Asset Management sectors and Official Institutions RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understand client objectives and goals paired with strong emotional ownership to deliver on solutions utilizing Aladdin capabilities
- Engage the client's key stakeholders and provide strong leadership for the Aladdin relationship and broader firm-wide relationship as appropriate
- Ensure clients are taking full advantage of Aladdin's capabilities through the deployment of new product offerings and analyzing client usage metrics
- Actively manage client communications in regard to Aladdin product changes and improvements, including release notes, deliverables, and announcements
- Work closely with the client and Aladdin Product Managers to support client development needs
- Aid in developing client servicing processes to make the Aladdin Client Engagement model more efficient
Develop strong relationships within BlackRock Solutions and BlackRock to ensure the best client experience
- Over 5 years of relevant experience in the financial industry, preferably with combination of financial services technology/consulting experience and investment management /investment operations experience
- Superior communication and presentation skills, with the ability to convey complex concepts simply and clearly to clients
- Working experience in financial risk management, fixed-income, equity and derivative markets and solid understanding of the investment lifecycle. Programming background or experience with query languages desired (e.g. SQL)
- Native level business Japanese language skills as well as business level English language skill.
- Passion and curiosity to learn and continuously develop a broad knowledge base
- Keen client-focused spirit and team player
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about. About BlackRock
BlackRock's purpose is to help more and more people experience financial well-being. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, our clients turn to us for the solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of June 30, 2020, the firm managed approximately $7.32 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com/corporate | Twitter: @blackrock | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.