Analyst Assistant - Investment Banking Division
- Tokyo, Tokyo-to, Japan
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan Stanley
- 18 Dec 18
See job description for details
Morgan Stanley: Company Profile
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
An excellent opportunity has arisen within our Investment Banking Division for an Analyst Assistant to provide support to the junior bankers.
- Assisting in creating or updating pitch books based on industry/company research.
- Typical content of the materials include (i) financial summary of certain company, (ii) share price chart, (iii) comparable analysis, (iv) market share/industry, (v) company overview in certain industry, (vi) product description of certain company, (vii) description of precedent M&A transactions, (viii) certain company’s investment portfolio, etc
- Assisting in logistics for IR road shows
- Full Professional Fluency in English/Japanese
- Basic PC Skillset (including Microsoft Powerpoint, Excel and WORD)
- Basic understanding in Finance preferred