- Big 4もしくは他の金融機関での監査経験が望ましいですが、語学要件を満たせる人で長期的に監査人としてキャリア形成をする意志があれば、未経験でも考慮します。
- 経験レベルに応じて、AuditorもしくはSenior Associateとしての採用となります。
- The Auditor will have risk based audit experience and will learn additional audit skills under the direction of more experienced Audit Team members.
- The Auditor will participate in audits covering State Street's various Business units in Japan and other APAC countries.
- The Auditor is expected to become consistently proficient in applying audit skills in this position.
- As skills develop, the Auditor will be expected to make increasingly independent decisions within the limited scope of the audit assignments.
- The Auditor may participate in the performance of audits globally, specifically focusing on fieldwork, risk assessment and testing the internal control environment and in the reviews of business processes and internal controls using a risk based audit methodology.
- The candidate should clearly demonstrate proficiency in evaluating and testing internal controls and in applying risk based audit skills.
- In this role, the Auditor will utilize audit methodology to plan audits, assess risk, and determine controls associated with those risks in the assigned audit area.
- The Auditor will analyze data, facts and test results to draw appropriate conclusions regarding the effectiveness and efficiency of the business unit's internal controls and communicate control weaknesses directly with the Audit Management Team.
- The Auditor will complete audit work papers and memoranda by documenting audit tests and findings in an automated work paper program.
- The Auditor will communicate audit progress and findings by preparing reports and providing information in meetings.
- The Auditor will develop and write-up audit findings and make recommendations for review by the Senior Auditor and Audit Manager.
- The Auditor will ensure adherence to company policies, Corporate Audit procedures, the Institute of Internal Audit Standards and industry regulations.
- The Auditor can be relied upon to independently perform portions of an audit in accordance with Corporate Audit Division and Institute of Internal Auditor standards.
- Demonstrated solid understanding of COSO (Committee of Sponsoring Organizations), AICPA, IIA and any other laws and regulations applicable, including the Comprehensive Guidelines by the Financial Services Agency.
- The Auditor may serve as an in charge auditor for less complex assignments and engagements.
- Four-year university degree required - Accounting, Finance, Economics, Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration or other relevant business field of study.
- The candidate must have strong bilingual Japanese/English communication skills, both verbal and written, and be able to research industry regulations when necessary.
- Experience in public accounting, auditing, consulting, or advising financial service organizations is preferred.
- Internal candidates are expected to have at minimum four year experience at one of the State Street entities.
- Preferred industries - Asset Management / Investment Management, Capital Markets, Broker Dealer, Global Custody, Private Equity, Mutual Funds.
- A CPA, CIA, CAMS, CISA is a plus.
- The Auditor requires strong analytical skills, the ability to prioritize, and must have solid time management skills.
The candidate with less experience will be considered for Senior Associate position.
- The candidate must have strong interpersonal skills to be able to interact with senior management of State Street entities.
The candidate must have the willingness to develop core competencies in Audit and will be expected to develop overall product knowledge and business unit knowledge of State Street Corporation over time.
Travel is up to 20% annually to State Street locations mainly in APAC region.