Banking Operations - Asset Servicing
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
This role will be involved in ensuring the timely and efficient handling of the day-to-day corporate actions and income events. He/she will be responsible for processing the instructions of domestic and foreign corporate action events for CSJL private banking clients' accounts and supporting change by continuous improvement of operational processes. This role also entails interaction with front office and CS affiliates Corporate Action Team to resolves queries and achieve better service levels.
- Gathering, verifying and disseminating information on Corporate Actions to Front Office and Clients.
- Collating front office and clients instructions for voluntary or elective events to protect their entitlements.
- Monitoring upcoming events until all details are finalised.
- Liaising with custodian and transfer agent whenever necessary to resolve any discrepancies on entitlements received.
- Crediting client and own account entitlements in a prompt manner.
- Supporting change by assisting in devising and implementing improved processes.
- Identifying cost saving opportunities in operations processes.
- Ongoing self development/cross training across Asset Servicing functions.
- Strong and confident interpersonal and communication skills.
- Attention to detail with a logical and pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- The ability to work on strict deadlines and with a sense of urgency.
- Dedication to learn and take on challenging objectives.
- A positive personality and are a team-player.
- Experience in Banking/Financial operations. Experience in asset servicing is beneficial but not essential.
- Fluency in Japanese and English
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.