Client Service, AVP, DataGX Japan
- Oversee the delivery of DataGX services to the client
- Provide subject matter expertise on State Street's Data Management solution.
- Provide clients with analysis and technical consulting on how best to access and meet data needs across various stakeholders.
- Provide in-depth analysis and technical support to clients.
- Escalate and communicate effectively on issues / problems to the Client and to State Street management. Ensure a proper and timely follow-up to ensure resolution.
- Spend time in our Clients offices to understand their business needs, build long-term partnerships and provide training.
- Ensure the DataGX Operations team executes all daily checks, investigates discrepancies and ensures daily resolution of all data quality exceptions.
- Manage and monitor service delivery against Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Assist in the onboarding process of new client accounts.
- Act as the point at which relevant client queries relating to DataGX are tracked, with proactive management to ensure timely response and resolution.
- Work with clients to analyze and document the clients business requirements.
Education & Experience
- Degree in finance, business, technology or equivalent
- 5+ years relevant industry experience
- Extensive asset management experience, including investment operations.
- Broad and in-depth understanding of the asset management industry, gained through working in a variety of asset management disciplines.
- Broad and in-depth understanding of standards, methodologies, processes, systems and technology necessary to support investment management operations.
- Experience of writing and reviewing business specifications and data mapping.
- Excellent technical ability
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to analyze on the spot.
- Good team working skills.
- Strong writing, communication and presentation skills to audiences of different sizes and levels of seniority.
- Must be self-motivated, adaptable and show initiative in different circumstances and under pressure.
- Flexibility in working outside of your responsibilities and areas of expertise.
- PC literate - Strong Word and Excel skills necessary.
- Experience in writing SQL preferred, but not necessary
- Understanding of data metamodeling preferred
- Able to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues at all levels
- Business level of Japanese language proficiency both in spaking and writing