Commercial Development Representative
- Jul 19, 2021
- English: Fluent
Top provider of financial market data and software solutions looking for a Commercial Development Representative. Roles/Responsibilities
- Prospecting and first contact of new potential clients to determine if a company would benefit from the analytics and data services.
- Provide Pre-sales support, e.g. doing presentations on products, scheduling follow-up meetings, preparing contracts.
- Lead follow up and research to identify companies who will value the products and solutions.
- Prepare and analyze reports and dashboards.
- Accurately maintain CRM database with prospect interactions and company information.
- Grow product knowledge by attending the demos you set as well as attending meetings with various team members.
- Continuous learning to stay updated on market trends, customers, competition and tools.
- Outgoing and not afraid to talk to clients.
- Basic understanding of financial terminologies.
- Native (or close to native) in Japanese and Fluent English.
About our client
- Experience in Financial industry would be advantageous.
Our client is a top-tier global data vendor providing analytics and risk management solutions to corporates and financial institutions.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.