- Oct 04, 2021
- English: Basic level
Be a part of a growing fintech firm as a compliance officer. Roles/Responsibilities
- Be in charge of supporting internal operations for the compliance and internal control team regarding planning, execution, and management of compliance programs.
- Be responsible for compliance monitoring, reporting and conducting compliance checks (AML/CFT related).
- Conduct planning of in-house compliance training, material creation and implementation of internal control.
About our client
- At least 2 years of work experience at a financial institution. Within compliance risk management or internal audit work experience is preferred.
- Fluent Japanese and basic English.
Our client is a rapidly growing fintech firm in Tokyo that is looking for a compliance officer to join their established team in Tokyo. This is a great opportunity to join a growing fintech firm that deals with AI technology and payments. If you are interested in new AI technology and innovation, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
They are also flexible in the career experience, so if you are interested in the compliance field, this is a great chance to do so as well.
They offer a good work environment as well as benefits.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.