- Tokyo, Tokyo-to, Japan Tokyo Tokyo-to JP
- Permanent, Full time
- Societe Generale
- 19 Sep 18 2018-09-19
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a diversified and integrated banking model, the Group combines financial solidity and a strategy of sustainable growth.
- Compliance Advisory for GLFI, CORI, GTPS and part of other business lines (MARK, Lyxor) in Japan
- In charge of any Compliance related matters at SG Tokyo Branch and SG Aircraft Leasing
- Providing professional Compliance advice to Business (e.g. GLFI, CORI, GTPS), Management and other departments with precise understandings of regulation as well as with professional expertise.
- To take care of all SG Tokyo Branch and SG Aircraft Leasing related issues, including but not limited to Compliance, regulatory requirements, control/assessment and governance related matters.
- Primary contact of regulators for any SG Tokyo Branch and SG Aircraft Leasing related issues
- Provide professional support to Management for any governance issues
- To take care of any inspections and examinations for SG group
Authorisation Delegated to the person- N/A
Participation in Committees - N/A
Key Skill Areas & knowledge Required
- Professional knowledge and expertise for Banking Law and strong knowledge for FIEL
- Interpersonal skill
- Team Work sprits
- Japanese (native) and English (business level) skill