Consultant, Professional Services, Japan
About the Role
Consultant with the Professional Services Group to covering Japan Responsabilities
- Master the business training portfolio on the various business domains: Payment and Cash Management, SWIFT for Corporates, Treasury Management, Trade Finance etc. and deliver the training courses via the various training channels for our customer base across the whole APAC region. ã€€ There are also possibilities to further expand your portfolio across other domains such as Securities and Forex
- Leverage your knowledge acquired from the training portfolio to provide extended professional services such as Business Analytics and Compliance Services for SWIFT APAC customers
- Analytics Services: Decompose high-level business and user requirements into functional requirements; and perform complex data extractions and manipulations which culminate in the design and product of ad-hoc analyses and reports for external customers
- Compliance Services: On-board customers onto SWIFT's Financial Crime Compliance products and services through delivering technical implementation and end user training
- Perform training and professional services assignments on time and budget, in line with documented scope and deliverables
- Liaise with internal stakeholders for pre-delivery and post-delivery project follow up: internal reporting, pre-sales, account management, customer support etc.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously (i.e. Project kick-off planning, scheduling, coordination and administration of engagements
- Comply with internal quality assurance, reporting and administration processes
- University degree in Banking and Finance, Business or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in the financial services industry within Training, Professional Services or Business Consulting capacity
- Experience or knowledge from the banking and payment industry will be necessary
- Technical knowledge on SWIFT Alliance infrastructure will be beneficial
- Strong analytics and presentation skills with excellent command of verbal and written English and Japanese
- Self-driven and autonomous
What we offer
- Offer flexibility and willingness to travel and work abroad with customers (30-40% annual)
We put you in control of your career
We give you a competitive package
We help you perform at your best
We help you make a difference
We give you the freedom to be yourself Company & department description
SWIFT does not stand still. We are constantly evolving and tirelessly innovating. Working at the intersection of finance and technology is a very exciting place to be right now.
SWIFT is transforming cross-border payments, making them faster and more transparent than ever before. We are the way the world moves value - every instant of every day, in almost every country.
We are proud that what we do has a critical impact on the global financial community and touches almost every aspect of the financial world. So, what you do at SWIFT has real impact too - an impact that matters every day. Which is why you matter to us.
Joining SWIFT gives you unparalleled exposure to knowledge, expertise and technologies. If you have what it takes, you'll be able to take on different career paths and have the opportunity to work in teams, departments and disciplines in countries around the world.
SWIFT is unique. There is no other organisation like ours in the world driving the long-term future of the financial ecosystem. You'll be surrounded by bright, customer-focused and intellectually curious people in a collaborative, friendly, open and inclusive environment.
At SWIFT we are trusted every instant. Everything we do has an impact that matters. And as a member of our team, you are trusted to make your impact every day.