Equity Structured Products Sales
- Tokyo, Tokyo-to, Japan Tokyo Tokyo-to JP
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan Stanley
- 17 Jul 18 2018-07-17
See job description for details
Title: TK, Structured Products Sales, Analyst
Successful candidate will;
- be responsible for pricing and pitching equity structured products to domestic distributors.
- effectively communicate with clients and obtain feedbacks, work closely with traders and financial engineers to maximize business opportunity.
- support senior colleagues in preparing official filing documents for the public offering deals, working closely with both internal and external legal experts.
- work closely with IT, operations, and financial engineers in automating the business process.
- manage the team’s deal / revenue records, review trade confirmations, process bookings, liaise with clients’ and internal back office for trade settlement issues, etc.
Equity derivatives preferred, but FID derivatives experience is also welcome. Non-derivatives experience will also be considered.
1 ~ 5 years’ experience in the financial industry. Front Office (Sales / Structuring) experience preferred, but middle / back office experience will also be considered.
Excellent communication skills, both written and oral in both English and Japanese required.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and flawlessly under time pressure.
- Ability to analyze complex problems quickly and thoroughly.
- Competent in Microsoft excel.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team.