FAE Associate/Vice President
- Not Specified
- Tokyo, Tokyo-to, Japan
- Permanent, Full time
- 15 Nov 18
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to our clients, we provide the investment and technology solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of March 31, 2018, the firm managed approximately $6.317 trillion in assets on behalf of
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to our clients, we provide the investment and technology solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of March 31, 2018, the firm managed approximately $6.317 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide. For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com | Twitter: @blackrock | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock.
As a Research Analyst on the team, your responsibilities may include:
- Responsible for stock analysis and investment recommendations, undertaking robust and rigorous research and analysis of Japan companies.
- Recommend and share investment ideas for Japanese equities with other investment professionals within the Japan and Asian equities team.
- Provide macro-economic views and insights as well as opinions on the outlook for Japanese equities and key and pertinent market drivers from top-down and bottom-up perspectives.
- Partner closely with Asian equity teams and other teams which cover Japan equities and build close working rapport. Contribute to the broader alpha generation of the team through the provision of relevant and insightful comments on drivers for stocks.
- Operate as part of the team utilizing best practices in terms of philosophy and process while contributing to evolution and development.
- Build partnership and strong working relationship with counterparts around the region
- Serve as a resource for, and share information with, other investment professionals at BlackRock.
- Be an ambassador for the Japan equity teams.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years Japan equity market experience
- A passion for the markets and investing
- Possesses an affinity for intelligent risk taking
- Proven research and analytical capabilities
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize various projects
- Original and independent thinker, able to work in a team environment
- Exercises good judgment coupled with the ability to make decisions quickly
- Ability to operate in a team-oriented and collaborative environment
- Excellent analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, flexible and adaptable in an ever-changing environment
- Ability to produce high-quality, detail-oriented work
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Japanese
- English language fluency
- CFA and/or post graduate degree preferred
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.