FX Connect Sales
Purpose of role
- Responsible for assisting the FX Connect Japan Sales team in meeting their revenue targets through the: development, growth, expansion and retention of FX Connect buy and sellside clients.
- Responsible for assisting the FX Connect Japan Sales team in client onboarding, client liaison and addressing regional operational matters.
- Responsible for specific client facing projects
- Key liaison for marketing and PR (client facing) campaigns
M ajor Responsibilities
- Working with the FX Connect Japan and APAC team and, where appropriate, the global team to implement and monitor the FX Connect Strategic Client Plan and successfully achieve an assigned revenue budget while contributing to the larger Global Link goals and initiatives.
- Drive client service focused initiatives within Japan FX Connect team but liaising globally where required. Using innovative ways to drive client satisfaction and thus increased market share. Ensure that client feedback and enhancements are vetted, specified accurately and escalated as necessary.
- Assisting the FX Connect Japan Sales team in client onboarding and specific client liaison initiatives.
- Working with the FX Connect Japan Sales team to ensure all operational matters are effectively and efficiently addressed. Again with the aim of delivering a superb level of client service and ensuring client satisfaction.
- Key liaison with clients, internal corporate groups to deliver on FX Connect marketing and PR campaigns.
- Be responsible for ad hoc, specific, client facing initiatives.
Level of Education Qualifications
- Risk Excellence. Operate in compliance with internal and external regulations and make sure that escalation procedures are followed. Be mindful of the risk excellence culture at all times.
•Degree level Skills and Experience
•Extensive experience in the electronic trading platform space
•Proven sales experience
•Proven ability to work in a collaborative fashion to ensure excellent level of client service
•Proven risk excellence capabilities and proven ability when to escalate issues internally Required Competencies
•Sales, business development and client relationship management skills
•Client relationship management skills
•Operate in a globally inclusive and diverse manner
•Ability to work under pressure