- Tokyo, Tokyo-to, Japan
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley - Tokyo
- 17 Oct 18
Top European financial institution is looking for VP level financial controller to strengthen their team.
- Monitoring accounting closing as a control function
- Consolidate operational risk to related to DFIN Japan.
- Monitor accounting production and quality as internal control
- Interacting external auditors for annual audit missions
- University Degree
- Accounting qualification
- 8 years of working experience or knowledge of financial control or external audit of financial institution
- IFRS knowledge
- Excellent communication skill in English
- Certificated account CPA
- Highly motivated and team player
- Analytical and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work under pressure
About our client
Top European Investment Bank. Great opportunity for stepping up within organization.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.