Financial Engineering Pricer- Intern/Trainee - Asset Management Tokyo
You will be part of the Global Markets Financial Engineering group which brings together the, Fixed Income & Currencies structuring capabilities with the objective of providing investors with one integrated multi-asset market solutions team. You will join more specifically the Pricing team with a main focus on Fixed Income
This is role is for the duration of 12 months - 13 months (Possible extension up to 24 months).
The target start date is around the end of October or early November 2020. Major Accountabilities/Principal Responsibilities:
Working in the engineering pricing team of Societe Generale in Tokyo, you will participate to the pricing and other stages of the life of the products proposed to large Japanese institutions (for distribution to their clients or for own account).
- To take part in all the tasks of the Engineering team
- Analysis and Pricing of fixed income derivatives and hybrid structures (simulations, pricing, evaluation of risk)
- Development and improvement of Python and Excel/VBA tools
- Work in collaboration with other Front Office Development team, Trading, Research and Development and Middle Office
- Take care of incidents affecting life of ongoing products (restructuration's, change in underlying conditions, solve issues in collaboration with various Departments of the Firm). Profile Required Required Skills:
- Strong analytical abilities, mathematical skills and programming skills (Mandatory)
- Strong capabilities with Python, Excel, VBA
- English (Fluent level, Mandatory - It's the working language.)
- French (It would be a plus.)
- Japanese (It would be a plus.)
- Master's degree holder and students persuading Master's degree are eligible to apply for this role
- Those who have less than 1 year of professional work experience are eligible to apply for this role
- Be able to work more than 12 months and can work 5 days per week (Mon -Fri)
- Be able to start working asap
- Result oriented, determined
- Able to make autonomous decision
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Present in over 50 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia. Societe Generale provides corporate, financial institutions, investors and public sector clients with value-added integrated financial solutions.
Today, Societe Generale in Japan consists of four core businesses: Societe Generale, Tokyo Branch; Societe Generale Securities Japan Limited, Lyxor Asset Management Japan and Societe Generale Aircraft Leasing Company Limited. These four entities are in line with our worldwide focus on Investment Banking, Global Finance and Global Markets, and Asset Management.
We are an equal opportunities employer
and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents
, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Job code: 20000JHA
Business unit: Societe Generale Securities Japan Limited
Starting date: Immediate
Date of publication: 02/10/2020
Financial Engineering Pricer- Intern/Trainee
Trainee | Tokyo | Asset Management