Global Exchange Japan Leader, Managing Director
Who we are looking for
State Street Global Exchange's "Data-as-a-Service" platform, DataGX(SM), lets you load, enrich and aggregate investment data. Clients' will be able to manage multi-asset class data from any service provider or data vendor for a more holistic and integrated view of their holdings. This platform reflects State Street's years of experience servicing complex instruments for our global client base and our investments in building advanced data management technologies. Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of Global Exchange (SSGX). SSGX is a State Street business unit that provides data and analytics solutions to asset owners and asset managers, as well as banks and insurance companies. Global Exchange helps our clients make more informed investment decisions. Our broad product line provides a consistent way of looking at risk and performance from front to middle office.
Join us if making your mark in research for investment industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for
As Global Exchange Japan Leader you will
What we value
- Lead the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution and business control of large, strategic clients ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
- Manage the Global Exchange team in Japan.
- Act as a client-facing business owner of large, complex implementation projects to ensure a smooth transition as the relationship begins.
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders, present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions and implements project changes and interventions to achieve project goals.
- Provide feedback to internal team and engage with development and enhancements of process and product.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through follow-up, client responsiveness, and thorough communication.
- Manage client and internal stakeholder expectations.
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- responsible for management of business development and implementation programs, providing leadership and oversight of Global Exchange business in Japan. This includes pre-sales, due diligence, onboarding and implementation activities, ongoing client services, policies, and practices.
- 15+ Years of relevant experience, including business ownership and program management in the Financial Services industry.
- Proven experience in team leadership, people management, strategic planning, risk management and change management.
- Highly collaborative and flexible. Ability to build effective working relationships with others inside and outside the organization, including leadership.
- Ability to think strategically and analytically to solve complex problems. High results orientation and strong collaboration.
- Demonstrated excellent communication, interpersonal and presentations skills. Rapport-building, negotiation, consensus-building and clear expectation setting and communications for clients as well as teams and members.
• Team player with professional and positive approach
• Flexible and can adapt easily to change and evolving role requirements
• Willing to work in a fast-paced, deadline orientated, globally matrixed environment
• Self-motivated, creative, innovative and able to think outside of the box
• Effective communicator at all levels of the organization About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers