Head of Sector Solutions, Japan, MD
BASIC PURPOSE :
Establish and maintain a pipeline of prospective clients to drive new business opportunities and strategies within the Japanese market. Remit will focus on all products and solutions from Global Services, Global Markets and Global Exchange. MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES :
REQUIREMENTS : Education and Experience
- Develop new business strategy and pipeline within the Japanese marketplace.
- Develop a team to identify and execute sales strategies and own the revenue targets associated with the group.
- Develop an understanding for the target market, their challenges and opportunities, and ensure this is understood by the business, corporate functions etc.
- Provide suitable participation and governance in new business development activities. Participate in the Regional Deal Team Committees to facilitate the development of an appropriate risk culture and financial discipline.
- Ensure that appropriate management information is produced and distributed on a functional, regional, and where appropriate legal entity basis.
- Maintain standards of conduct and integrity within the business and ensure compliance with industry practice, company policies, statute and regulatory requirements in all matters
- 15+ years experience in financial services areas inclusive of sales, account and relationship management. Strategy, business and senior operational roles also a consideration.
- Undergraduate degree
- Proven sell-side sales management
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders and influence change
- Ability to influence cross-organizational plans, sales efforts, development efforts and organizational priorities.