Human Capital Management, Diversity and Inclusion Team, Associate, Singapore / Tokyo
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
Our division recruits, develops and rewards the people of Goldman Sachs. Our teams advise, design and implement strategies, processes and technologies that help our people advance professionally, drive productivity and help the firm and our clients achieve superior results. We look for individuals with strong problem solving and analytical skills, innovative thinking and intellectual curiosity who want to make an impact on the success of the firm's most valuable asset, our people. YOUR IMPACT
Are you interested in Diversity and Inclusion? Are looking for a new opportunity to showcase your problem-solving and analytical skills? Do you have a passion for working with people? We have an exciting Associate role with our Diversity and Inclusion team within our Human Capital Management (HCM) division.
You will be valued for your intellectual curiosity, your innovative approach to problem-solving, and your strong analytical skills. You will have a direct impact on the success of the firm's most valuable asset: our people. HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
As a member and leader of the Diversity and Inclusion team, you will play a critical role in delivering a global diversity and inclusion framework focused on the important role of management at all levels to facilitate decision making. Key responsibilities:
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- Design and develop world class, innovative, D&I strategies and initiatives with proven impact and external profile
- Strengthen our external brand as a firm that values and celebrates diversity to attract and retain the best talent
- Drive accountability and governance for global representation aspirations and other board commitments
- Leverage data and metrics to inform our approach, communicate priorities, and measure progress
- Advise on the development and delivery of world class diversity recruitment, retention and promotion practices, including expansion of existing programs with proven impact
- Maintain focus on regulatory and policy changes, and local advocacy
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
- Bachelor's Degree with minimum 6+ years of relevant work experience in a corporate environment or Master's Degree with 4+ years of relevant work experience
- Demonstrated interest and experience in diversity and inclusion, talent management, advocacy efforts, or other related fields
- Excellent project management skills
- Results-oriented with ability to manage multiple complex, time-sensitive projects with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to drive consensus and influence outcomes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with a demonstrated client focus
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to manage confidential information and exercise sound judgment and risk management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Experience in a global team environment
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity