Internal Audit - Trainee - Audit Tokyo
Profile Required Key Skill Areas & knowledge Required: Core requirements :
- Under the supervision of the head of mission and the local head of audit, the trainee auditor will support and contribute to the following areas :
- Execute all audits in accordance with professional standards.
- Assist audit management in preparation & execution of the audit plan
- Prepare audit work program and understands the specific risks to be evaluated Acquire knowledge on activities and risks during assignments and via trainings
- Perform evaluation of internal controls, testing of processes
- Perform reviews of major financial and operational processes
- Perform testing for information system integrity and transaction accuracy
- Perform testing on the effectiveness of the internal control environment within SG
- Maintain clear work papers and audit trail of the work done in the appropriate tool
- Write formal & clear reports to communicate audit results to management Make appropriate recommendations to improve SG processes
- Ensure timely issuance of the audit reports
- Follow-up recommendations, evaluate deliverables, and escalate when needed
- Support senior auditors and local head of audit in reporting tasks, and logistics Maintain dashboards and referential information
- Openness, appetite for teamwork
- Ability to interact with a wide range of staff (all staff levels & Management) Analytical skills
- Curiosity, rigor and transparency o Appetite for developing new skills
- Ability to commit and deliver in quality to deadlines
- Autonomy to conduct audit duties o Concise and clear documentation skills
- Other skills/experience providing additional advantage
- Internal Auditor experience
- JSDA sales representative level I/JSDA internal control manager (or equivalent level of knowledge in financial products used in corporate & investment banking, and Japan financial regulations) Japanese language strong proficiency (reading, writing, speaking)
Internal audit teams are part of the Inspection and Group Audit Division (IGAD) of SG Group.
Audit main task is to assess the compliance of transactions, actual risk exposure, respect of procedures as well as the relevancy and efficiency of permanent control.
This is managed thanks to an objective, rigorous and unbiased risk-based approach.
Auditors participate or lead audit assignments covering risks areas as per the multi-year audit plan.
They apply IGAD processes and methodologies, and use the tools supporting the audit cycle (Risk Assessment, Time tracking, Work Papers, Recommendation follow-up).
Trainee auditors support and contribute to the overall cycle of audit missions (scoping, diagnostic, testing, report writing, conclusions), as well as reporting tasks, dashboards and referential updates.
Overall, a great opportunity to leverage on own skills, and develop knowledge/experience in a variety of business areas
We are an equal opportunities employer
and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents
, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Job code: 200004SH
Business unit: Societe Generale Securities Japan Limited
Starting date: 01/05/2020
Date of publication: 19/02/2020
Internal Audit - Trainee
Trainee | Tokyo | Audit