Japan ESG Director, Relationship Manager
- Sep 14, 2021
- English: Intermediate/Business
Financial software solutions vendor searching ESG senior expert Roles/Responsibilities
- Work with the global head of APAC ESG sales to build and execute sales strategy.
- Pitch and market ESG products to financial institutions and corporates in Japan.
- Develop, maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders internally as well as externally.
- Lead, participate in contract negotiations and discussions with clients, including RFPs and RFIs.
- Collaborate with Product, Marketing, and other teams on product improvements, market outreach, events and other aspects.
About our client
- Experience in a sales role within a software/services organization with a successful track record.
- Understanding of ESG, sustainability, and/or risk analysis within target markets
- Experience in people management (directly/indirectly)
- Strong presentation, negotiation, and client relationship management skills.
Global financial data analytics and software solutions vendor
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.