New Business Manager, Commodities
- Dec 30, 2021
- English: Intermediate/Business
Commodities data provider searching New Business Manager Roles/Responsibilities
- Meets and exceeds revenue quota through the management and execution of the new business sales process
- Works on customer proposals and presentations
- Develop and maintain territory and account plans which outline how sales targets will be met on an ongoing basis; drive marketing campaigns to successfully deliver against new logo acquisition objectives
- Actively engages marketing activities such as forums, events, beta tests, Proof of Concepts and campaigns
About our client
- Minimum 3-5 years of successful new business development (hunting) experience, preferably in the commodity or financial services industry.
- Proven success in doing business in Japan is a must and specifically in APAC is a bonus.
- Excellent communication and presentation abilities.
Well-known top commodities data provider
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.