OTC Middle Office - AVP
- Dec 13, 2021
- ¥11M to ¥14M
- English: Intermediate/Business
A new role as deputy head of a specialist OTC Middle Office team, supporting IRD, CD, FX and Equity Derivative traders. Roles/Responsibilities
- Work closely with OTC traders, completing trade booking, confirmation, reconciliation and managing the daily risks.
- Understand the trade lifecycle and where risks may occur, communicating closely with traders, clients, back office and compliance to mitigate and resolve issues.
- Support the Head of the team in managing the junior members, ensuring they are motivated and performing at a high level. Provide training on products, processes and procedures and how to develop strong relationships with clients.
- Lead projects to localize global initiatives, improve control and governance and develop new post trade technologies.
- Looking for someone who can step up and manage the team in the future.
- Knowledge of OTC products.
- Operations experience - either Middle or Back Office.
- Strong communication skills in Japanese and English.
About our client
- Deep understanding of middle office processes and the product lifecycle.
Leading global investment Bank with a strong business in Japan.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.