- Tokyo, Tokyo-to, Japan
- Permanent, Full time
- 23 Mar 18
Location: Tokyo, Tokyo-to, Japan
- Tokyo Based
- Lead and manage a team of consultants implementing Moody's Analytics Risk Management software.
- Serve as Subject matter expert to the project teams and clients on Moody's Analytics software, IT architecture, and system integration.
- The full implementation of Moody's Product projects which includes day-to-day project management,client relation, delivery, installation, training, software interfacing, documentation and acceptance to its completion.
- Develop and fine tune implementation best practices .
- Handle manpower allocation, training, and team development activities.
- Works as a consulting team member or an individual consultant on client projects.
- Participating in Business Development and drafting of Work Order.
ERS / Banking RegTech
- Degree in IT or Engineering with at least 10 years of project experience in in managing large scale financial/banking related projects in a vendor, System Integrator, consultancy, financial institution or banking environment
- Proven track record in financial software implementations and project management gained with either banks, software house, consulting firms or system integrators
- Functional understanding of Financial instrument and operation.
- An IT bias with a good understanding of Financial information systems
- Strong technical skill on SQL query and familiar with pl/sql programming.
- Good understanding of server hardware, data storage, and web based application architecture.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and client facing project experience.
- Experienced in mentoring and supporting other member of a team.
- Ability to take control and self-govern ongoing self-development.
- Excellent written, verbal communication, and presentation skills, ability to communicate to clients at different levels.
- Excellent command of English and Japanese. Fluency in other Asian languages highly beneficial.
- Must be flexible with travel including international travel.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.