SSTB Relationship Manager, Vice President
Who we are looking for
Seasoned professional with Bachelor's degree in business or related field, Japanese/English bilingual (written/verbal) and minimum of 8 years of experience in the financial services industry. SSTB Relationship Manager is a critical role - main focus will be on relationship management with Japanese Trust Banks. The expectation of the role is to further deepening current relationship with Trust Banks in order to expand market wallet size. Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS' tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for
As SSTB Relationsihp Manager, Vice President you will
What we value
- Revenue targets derived from product expansion and share of wallet expansion
- Manages monitors, analyzes, & communicates service levels and financial metrics for assigned client base. Provides root cause analysis and develops solutions with local service teams and makes recommendation to senior management, ultimately ensuring we are executing against account plan and maintain client satisfaction across all SSTB services
- Establishing and maintaining extensive client contact including relationships with client senior management
- Acting as the escalation point to resolve business/service issues
- Managing all aspects of risks associated with serving the client relationship, i.e. operation risk situations, client risk concerns
- Client retention
- Understanding client strategy
- Reviewing customer surveys and arrange key improvement initiatives
- Coordinating cross business relationship communication
- Consulting with client and internally on new products and services, industry trends, etc.
- Continuous updating of product, service and skills knowledge through training
- Communicating major industry/company news
- Tracking operational costs
- Effectively administer all internal requirements
These skills will help you succeed in this role
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Demonstrated knowledge of critical relationships and ability to leverage relationships to enhance the company's position
- Demonstrated expertise in asset management, asset servicing and trading
- Sales, client service and relationship management skills
- Ability to negotiate and influence others
About State Street What we do.
- Seasoned professional with Bachelor's degree in business or related field, Japanese/English bilingual (written/verbal) and minimum of 8 years of experience in the financial services industry, prior experience with Japanese Trust Banks preferred
- Excellent communication skills for client negotiation and internal communication
- Good personality to be easily accepted by clients
- Strategic thinking ability to support team's strategic marketing and relationship management plans
- Ability to observe things from wide distance in order to identify fundamental client's needs and apply the best possible solution by which both the client and State Street can enjoy benefits
- Attitude and capability to keep updating herself or himself in changing market environment
- Strong experience in Relationship Management, Sales, Marketing or Customer Service role
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers