Sales Admin Assistant - Japan
Whether you're an investment professional, an expert in sales or a technology specialist, you'll find a culture at MFS that supports you in doing what you do best. Our employees work together to reach better outcomes, always favoring the strongest idea over the strongest individual. We put people first and show care and compassion for our community and each other. Because what we do matters - to us as valued professionals and to the millions of people and institutions who rely on us to help them build more secure and prosperous futures. Job Description JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Performs a variety of administrative duties for Tokyo Institutional Sales & RM Team. Manage all the deadlines on client reporting, which include monitoring creation processes owned by Tokyo Reporting Team, and send materials to the clients on a timely manner. Responsible for ensuring all production deadlines are met, and act as one of the central coordinators for materials targeted at both prospects and existing clients.
- Supports sales directors to handle enquiries from clients by calls or e-mails. Under the proper guidance from sales directors, help and create the required documentations (e.g. portfolio review materials, marketing materials and the like). Sometimes acts as point of contact to demonstrate an understanding of MFS's global client service concept while respecting Japanese business practices and its culture.
- Assists the team in marketing activities such as the sponsorship of industry and client conferences, preparation of marketing materials and all logistics relating to such activities.
- Maintains sales tracking system by updating, correcting or recording information as necessary.
- Assumes additional duties as requested.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education or experience.
- Understanding of the financial markets will be a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Japanese languages
- IT Skills: Microsoft Office (Power point, Excel, Word,)
- Ability and willingness to learn new programs as needed.
- Ability to work efficiently within a highly pressured, deadline-oriented environment.
- Client focused: takes a proactive approach to providing a high standard of service to sales directors as well as external clients.
- Ability to work independently and interact effectively with employees at all organizational levels as a strong team player
- Highly organized and ability to plan ahead.
- Ability to do multi-tasking without losing focus
- Ability to adjust and cope with uneven/unpredictable work flows
- Willingness to work hard
- Strong sense of responsibility and motivation to succeed
If any applicant is unable to complete an application or respond to a job opening because of a disability, please contact MFS at 617-954-5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
MFS is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws. Employees and applicants of MFS will not be subject to harassment on the basis of their status. Additionally, retaliation, including intimidation, threats, or coercion, because an employee or applicant has objected to discrimination, engaged or may engage in filing a complaint, assisted in a review, investigation, or hearing or have otherwise sought to obtain their legal rights under any Federal, State, or local EEO law is prohibited. " Click here to view the 'EEO is the Law' poster and supplement ."