Sen. Business Manager
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- Manage the FO and FO Managements to execute the business strategies and ensure running well in controlled manner.
- Overall accountability in wide range of market Initiatives and management of working partners.
- Hands-on support on processes for client specific & ad-hoc deals.
- Drive the coordination of all business rollout activities across all business and supporting functions in Japan Private Banking, with senior management in PB Japan as initiative sponsors.
- Providing the business analysis needed by the program for aligning the business and process needed.
- Work closely with various supporting teams to track the overall execution of roll out plans. This includes organizing and co-chairing initiative working group meetings.
- Assist Front Office Management to ensure running business as usual in a controlled manner.
- Plan and execute the broadcastings and communications including local training sessions for local partners, not limited to staffs.
- We are a department that values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and are committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
You offer (Qualifications & Experience):
- More than 5 years previous experience in a business manager type of roles, preferably with financial experience.
- Graduate - or proven track record in financial literacy
- Experience with databases, reporting systems, workflow tools and office automation tools is expected.
- Understands and comfortable interacting with multiple target user groups in whole CS Japan
- Strong influencing skills. Innovative, happy to challenge the status quo. Detail conscious and tenacious
- English and Japanese as Business level
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.