- Tokyo, Tokyo-to, Japan Tokyo Tokyo-to JP
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley - Tokyo
- 19 Jul 18 2018-07-19
Senior Auditor position for a global manufacturing firm
- As a seasoned professional applies strong understanding of internal audit standards, policies, and local regulations to provide timely audit assurance.
- Contributes to the development of audit processes improvements.
- Provides coaching to team members in all phases of the audit process.
- Monitors the risk environment and assesses the emerging risks through the Business Monitoring process
- Recommends appropriate and pragmatic solutions to risk and control issues
- Min. 5 years of experience in audit or relevant field
- SME within technology application control disciplines and a solid business understanding of consumer financial products
- Experience in using data analytics solutions for audit purposes, managing large data information, data analysis, assessment and reporting will be considered favourably
About our client
My client is a globally present manufacturing firm located here in Tokyo
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.