- Tokyo, Tokyo-to, Japan
- Permanent, Full time
Software Implementation Consultant (Basel II/III)
Location: Tokyo, Tokyo-to, Japan- To implement and execute projects to existing and new clients.
- Services on MA Basel II/III Solutions for clients,
- Establish and build knowledge of Moody's Analytics software solutions,
- Participate to build an operational bridge between external partner, internal engineering and implementation teams,
- Provide support to team in presenting and discussing with clients on MA products and solutions,
- Provide delivery documents to client on the related solution.
- Degree in Finance ,Computer Science, Mathematics or a related subject
- Fluent in English/Mandarin and Japanese
- Be able to communicate and negotiate with client on the requirement and deliverable as well as the delivery/implementation timeline.
- Previous experience in banks or in software engineering companies,
- Technical skills on SQL
- Be able to communicate effectively technical information to non experts,
- Be able to build relationships at all levels with the internal organization.
- Experience of Risk Management,
- Data Management skills,
- In depth knowledge on financial products used in Japan and International Markets.
- Excellent knowledge of existing and international and local regulatory requirements (e.g. Basel III, Japan FSA ) and in depth understanding of the proposed revision of the international regulatory framework (Basel III particularly Liquidity Risk, CRD 4, IFRS9)
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.