Technical Consultant (Oracle DB)
Job Description To implement and execute projects to existing and new clients.
- Delivery/Consulting Services on MA Enterprise Risk Solutions for clients,
- Establish and build knowledge of Moody's Analytics software solutions,
- Participate to build an operational bridge between external partner, internal engineering
and implementation teams,
- Provide support to team in presenting and discussing with clients on MA products
- Provide delivery documents to client on the related solution.
- Minimum 3+ years of software design, development, and operation experience
- Experience in designing, architecture, operating and developing large-scale services with a strong understanding of scaling and performance
- 3+ years of full time work on Oracle database in one or more of the following roles: PL/SQL developer, DBA, and/or database consultant/specialist.
- Hands on work on J2EE application server and Java application support experience.
- Ability to quickly learn complex systems and new technologies
- Good understanding of database internals, query processing and query optimization. Particularly on Oracle DB.
- Good understanding of data modeling and architecture
- Ability to conduct technical training and provide support to presales activities.
- Excellent written, verbal communication, and presentation skills in both English and Japanese and ability to communicate to clients at different levels.
- Good understanding of web technologies and web application server configuration (Websphere, Weblogic, Tomcat, and/or JBOSS).
- Oracle 11g/12c OCP database and web application server administrator certification would be an advantage.
- Flexible to travel both domestically and internationally.
- BE, MS in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Math
- Excellent command of English and Japanese
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.