UNIX Scripting Developer
- Tokyo, Tokyo-to, Japan Tokyo Tokyo-to JP
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan Stanley
- 19 Aug 18 2018-08-19
See job description for details
This is an opportunity for a highly motivated individual to join the high energy development team responsible for delivering Morgan Stanley's global application security assessment infrastructure; a large scale system leveraging a wide range of technologies and positively impacting the daily developer experience Firm-wide.
This position will focus on the development of tooling to support firm-wide hygiene programs that enable production managers and developers to identify and manage security vulnerabilities in their code and positively impacts the state of application security throughout the Firm.
This position contributes to:
- Development of the global application security infrastructure used by all operations and development personnel
- Systems, network and application troubleshooting for production systems
- Technical support for products developed by the team
- Strong research, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Strong scripting (Python/Perl) skills
- Strong knowledge of UNIX operating system and kernel.
- Experience with relational databases and SQL
- Background in UNIX system administration and system management.
- Good read/written English communication skills.
- Independent problem-solving, highly motivated and self-directing
- Excellent teamwork
Additional desired skills include
- Shell/Perl/Python development experience
- Network (TCP/IP)
- Experience with complex IT Systems is an advantage