Vice President, Portfolio Management - Fundamental Products (Credit Analyst)
- Not Specified
- Tokyo, Tokyo-to, Japan Tokyo Tokyo-to JP
- Permanent, Full time
- 24 May 18 2018-05-24
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to our clients, we provide the investment and technology solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of March 31, 2018, the firm managed approximately $6.317 trillion in assets on behalf of
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to our clients, we provide the investment and technology solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of March 31, 2018, the firm managed approximately $6.317 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide. For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com | Twitter: @blackrock | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock.
- Plays a leading role in credit analysis on individual Japanese corporate issuers and contributes to active performance in Japanese fixed income active portfolios as a member of the fundamental active Japanese Yen bond team. Collaborate with global fundamental fixed income colleagues to share views on individual credits.
This role requires high level of expertise and work experience to analyze Japanese Corporate Credit and Japanese Credit Portfolio Management.
Smooth transition is highly required to show our strong commitment to Yen Active Fixed Income Portfolio Management business and stability of Portfolio Management process to existing and prospective clients.
- Plays a leading role in credit analysis on individual Japanese corporate issuers based on our stated process and philosophy of credit analysis.
- Work with credit portfolio managers, focusing on achieving active performance in Japanese fixed income active portfolios
- Collaborate with global fundamental fixed income colleagues to share views on individual credits.
- Close working relationship with our fixed income Product Strategists and Institutional Client Business (ICB), Relationship Managers (RMs) with respect to existing client relationships and building new active Yen fixed income business.
- Generate market views and content for use with clients, prospects and internal constituencies.
- Participate in the internal risk management process surrounding client portfolios and suggest improvements.
- At least 5 years experience in credit/financial analysis on individual Japanese financial/non-financial enterprises, government agencies, local governments, Samurai issuers, etc.
- At least 5years experience in Japanese fixed income active credit portfolio management
- Keen interest in seeking investment opportunities based on credit fundamentals analysis
- Strong knowledge of risk analysis on fixed income portfolio
- Ability to work in a team environment
- CFA/CMA certification desirable
- Effectively bilingual in verbal and written Japanese and English
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.