- Tokyo, Tokyo-to, Japan Tokyo Tokyo-to JP
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley - Tokyo
- 23 May 18 2018-05-23
A Windows Server Administrator taking care of the Japan server operations as part of a global team.
- Ensure the successful operation of the Japan and global Windows Server environment
- Identify and develop scalable server designs & solutions
- 3-6 years' experience as a Windows Server engineer
- Strong Windows Server 2008 / 2012 skills
- Business-level English and Business-level Japanese language skills
- Experience as a member of a global team is highly desirable
- Able to work independently and as part of a worldwide team
About our client
A well-respected US-based technical services provider.