Senior Officer, Reporting & MIS
- Amman, Jordan
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
- 19 Jan 18 2018-01-19
Senior Officer , Reporting and MIS
Leading the way in International Banking. With more than 86,000 employees in 68 countries, and a 150-year history in some of the world's most dynamic markets, Standard Chartered is listed on the London and Hong Kong Stock Exchanges as well as the Bombay and National Stock Exchanges in India. See our history
1. Monthly , Quarterly and annual Reports
- Ensure very accurate and timely MIS is generated without and numbers used in templates are genuine and correct numbers (20%).
- All monthly, quarterly, semi annual and annual regional reports should be submitted with fully reliable data and on time.
- Data quality in group reports should be enhanced and down level segmentation of portfolios and MIS are value added.
2. Ensure creation of comprehensive MIS packs for all product
Ensure creation of comprehensive MIS packs for all products to be presented on timely basis (10%)
- New MIS Packs will be created for all products with maximum segmentation and represented in vintages.
3. CBJ Reports
Prepare all CBJ Reports and ensure that data is reliable and consistent with finance ledger balances and submitted on time.(20%)
4. System issues
Ensure that all credit related implementation issues (if any exist) of the new system (RLS) are solved. (10%)
Ensure all reconciliation issues are finalized and carry out on a monthly basis and based on the agreed deadline.
6. Quality Assurance (10%)
- Comply to all gaps of CPM, CPST, Audit & BRR socialization
- Ensure necessary controls are in place.
- Ensure gradual improvement takes place through process and control enhancements.
- Ensure regular reviews on all controls and corrective action is addressed in order to enhance quality.
- Ensure qualitative closure for all audit recommendations.
Ensure success rate of > 80% in QA checks.
- Manage the MIS team performance.
7. Operational Risk Management Assurance (10%)
- Implementation & Execution of the ORMAF
- Ensure timely effectiveness & submission of OR tool kits (KCSs, KRI)
- Ensure timely reporting of OR losses & Risks reporting with the appropriate risk rating to CB BORG
- Ensure the effectiveness of the reviews of "Socialization with Group Audit, BRR, etc " & exceptions are highlighted in CBBORG