Our Client, a well-established bank in Kuwait is looking to appoint a CFO. The ideal candidate is a person who is hands-on and has in-depth finance and accounting knowledge. The incumbent will play an active part in shaping and implementing the overall strategy and direction for the business.
- To develop and expand financial strategy of the bank; participate in the strategic planning process, lead the budgeting and forecasting and to build a strong financial discipline and accountability foundation for budgeting and forecasting.
- Lead the accounting, control, tax, treasury functions in addition to risk management, credit, internal audit and shared services in alignment with business needs.
- Ensure the Bank produces timely and accurate quarterly and annual financial statements which comply with IFRS requirements and which obtain appropriate sign off from the external auditors, the audit committee and the Board.
- Lead the risk management activities of the Bank focusing on the key strategic risks and the appropriate mitigations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
- CPA qualified
- Minimum 12 years’ experience within Banking; with at least 5 years in a senior, leadership role
- Prior experience working in the Middle East
Interested candidates please apply to this advertisement directly or send your CV to email@example.com
*ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED*