Head of Products
- Kuwait City, 'Asimah, Kuwait
- Permanent, Full time
- Madison Pearl
- 18 Feb 18 2018-02-18
Our Client, one of the largest banks in the region, is currently looking to hire a Head of Products to be responsible for managing the profitability and product development of the Consumer products portfolio including Consumer Loans, Card Issuing, Merchant Acquiring, Liabilities, Insurance, Investments, Fees, and Loyalty programs.
- Responsible for strategy formulation and implementation in respect of consumer banking products and merchant business. Determines the correct strategy for the business in the light of market conditions and the Bank’s initiatives. Ensure smooth implementation of agreed strategies to maximize profitability.
- Responsible for business goal management in respect of consumer banking products and merchant business. Set, monitor and deliver the business goals of the Bank in this area in the light of market conditions, economic and environment constraints.
- Responsible for people management and leadership. Create ownership of agreed strategies and business goals among team members. Ensure appropriate coordination with all internal and external parties to ensure required outcomes. Determine performance standards and measures for all partners.
- Represent bank’s interests in respect of consumer banking products both internally and externally, introducing best practice and ensuring successful outcomes, liaising with a variety of organizations such as Central Bank , Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa, as well as our major competitors.
- Manage the risk/reward trade-off in respect of consumer lending products and merchant business, putting in place where appropriates systems and processes to monitor performance against agreed targets.
- Provide service to other areas of the bank, especially to Corporate Banking & Private Banking.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance and/or Marketing. An MBA is preferable.
- 10-15 years of experience in credit card issuance, personal loans, Liabilities, and portfolio management.
- 5-8 years of experience in a managerial level position.
Interested candidates please apply to this advertisement directly or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
*ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED*