Associate Account Support Analyst - French speaker
- Competitive salary
- Riga, Latvia Riga Riga LV
- Permanent, Full time
- 25 Apr 18 2018-04-25
As an Associate Account Analyst, you will join one of the biggest and fastest growing office in Europe; you will combine your strong interest in the financial markets and technology with a thorough understanding of the FactSet applications. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work very closely with a team of consultants; learn from their experience and work closely with them on key client projects.
Offering an unparalleled level of service, Associate Account Analyst assists the senior team and clients by:
- Answering day-to-day client account queries and providing creative solutions.
- Implementing challenging projects which help optimize our clients’ workflows
- Manage client conversion and coverage checks with the aim of contributing to ASV growth
- Training clients virtually
- Assist seniors in delivering added value solutions to our clients
- Clearly communicate the progress on ongoing projects, tasks and deadlines.
A career in Client Solutions at FactSet is a unique opportunity to gain a breadth of knowledge and experience within the financial industry, which will lead to further exciting opportunities within a growing office.
- A good bachelor’s/Master’s degree or equivalent
- Fluency in English and French language is a must
- Strong numeric, analytical & problem solving skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Enthusiasm, drive and a desire to excel in a client facing role
Highly desired attributes:
- A strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Previous client facing experience
- A commercial attitude
- Strong attention to detail