Full Stack Senior Software Developer / Développeur
Murex is a global fintech leader in trading, risk management and processing solutions for capital markets. Operating from our 18 offices, 2400 Murexians from over 60 different nationalities ensure the development, implementation and support of our platform which is used by banks, asset managers, corporations, and utilities, across the world.
Join Murex and work on the challenges of an industry at the forefront of innovation and thrive in a people-centric environment. You will be part of one global team where you can learn fast and stay true to yourself.
You will be joining our Test Automation Framework team as a Senior Software Developer. This team is responsible of building, maintaining, and enriching a testing framework designed to test the MX.3 Application. The Test Automation Framework is used as a standalone tool internally and by Murex clients, and it also integrates in the production chain tooling of Murex (internal usage), as well as in CI/CD pipelines (internal usage and Murex clients). You will be involved in the design, refinement, and implementation of new requirements. You are expected to be self-driven, easily adapt to continuously evolving requirements, and collaborate across teams on larger streams. Your impact will have significant visibility across the entire Murex organization as well as existing Murex clients' base.
- Collaborate within your team and with product management/architecture teams to deliver high quality features.
- Understand existing code line, and propose and lead the implementation of technical enablers to evolve it (refactoring streams, quality streams, technical stack upgrades...)
- Be actively involved in technical design, code reviews, pair programming, and technical support.
- Be an advocate of agile and DevOps practices (automation, test driven development, continuous integration, continuous delivery...), and propose ways to improve our existing practices.
- Bachelors or Master's in computer science, engineering or equivalent.
- 5 to 10 years of full-stack or backend experience using modern Java (8+).
- Experience with web development technologies and frameworks
- Thorough understanding of clean code practices and design patterns.
- Experience evolving and maintaining modern enterprise applications, with focus on advanced topics such as concurrency, security, performance, memory management, scalability, and robustness.
- Strong verbal and written skills, and proficiency in English.
- Team orientation, and willingness to embrace and build upon the collective intelligence of the team.
- Previous experience working in an agile team and familiarity with XP, Scrum and SAFe.
- Familiarity with DevOps practices, source code management tools, automation servers, build systems, and static code analysis tools.